WHG Guardianship Service - Integration Programme
Available to students from anywhere in the world!
The chance for 11-18 year olds to sample life as a British school student and live with a local WHG host family from 1 to 7 weeks.
Available from September until July during term time when the UK state schools are open.
Experience the British curriculum, take part in school activities, clubs and sports.
Integration is also available in private schools but price will vary from school to school, please ask for more details.
- Live with a British host family and travel to school every day by either bus, car or on foot.
- Details will be shared in advance when we have placed students in families.
- State schools we work with in the UK have anywhere from 800 to 1,800 British students.
- This gives students a completely immersive experience.
- Full guardianship support from a Local Co-ordinator
- Available in many parts of the UK – Dorset, Devon, Lancashire, Wales, Oxford, Somerset and Sussex (Subject to availability in schools)
- School lunch is included on this programme.
- Lunch money (£4.00) is given out each weekday by the host family to students so they can buy food in the canteen
Students choose an area, depending on availability. Once a school placement is confirmed we will send the confirmation documents, including a host family profile and which airport to use.
What is included?
- Two airport transfers using the designated airport
- (Start and end of programme only)
- Host family accommodation with all meals
- Full 24/7 support from a local coordinator
What is not included?
- Local transport (if required)
- School uniform (if required)
- Minimum of 5 students with no maximum
- Free place for a group leader for every 10 students on the programme
- Larger groups will be split into different schools
- Airport transfers are not included but are added at cost when we have school placement and arrival airport
We can also offer excursions/activities and EFL lessons (supplied by Capital School of English) as a package. Extras are charged at cost. Bookings must be made through an educational agency.