WHG Guardianship Service - State School Programme
What is included?
- Accommodation and meals at a WHG host family (including Easter holiday)
- Four airport transfers (September, December, January & July)
- Weekly contact from your Local Co-ordinator
- Four pastoral care reports during the year (October, December, April, July)
- Arrangement of transport and accommodation
- Attendance at school functions eg. parent and teacher meetings
- Emergency contact 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
What is not included?
- Examples of additional costs charged to the expenses lodgement:
- School lunches
- Local transport (if needed)
- School Uniform
- A White House Guardianships expenses deposit (optional)
Before arriving in the UK you will receive confirmation of your host family in a pack with pictures and contact details.
We encourage students to contact their host families before arriving.
You will also have the name and contact details of your Local Co-ordinator who will visit you within the first two weeks to introduce themselves and to remind you that if you need anything do not hesitate to make contact. After that, there is weekly contact which will include a personal visit every 4 weeks.
Programme Fees 2017-18
|6th Form||Lower School|
|Expenses Deposit 2||£1200.00||£1200.00|
|One Term - (Autumn)||£6610.00||£4925.00|
|One Term - (Spring)||£6040.00||£4353.00|
|Two Terms - (Autumn & Spring) 1||£9050.00||£7365.00|
|Two Terms - (Spring & Summer)||
|Full Year - (September & Summer)||£10275.00||£10275.00|
|Other charges (where applicable)|
1 Christmas stay is not included,
2 School lunches, uniform, local transport, examination fees and Christmas accommodation is not included
Non-EU passport holders can attend This programme for a maximum of 6 months