WHG Guardianship Service - Basic Guardianship
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS FROM EU/EEA, HONG KONG, TAIWAN AND MACAU
What is included?
- Arrival meeting and report
- Arrangement of transport and accommodation
- Emergency contact 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
What isn't included?
Examples of additional costs charged to the expenses lodgement:
- Transport costs
- WHG host family accommodation
- Pocket Money
Before arriving in the UK you will be sent the contact details of your Local Co-ordinator. Within the first two weeks of your arrival, they will meet you to introduce themselves and to remind you that they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
They will also assist with transfers and accommodation. After this meeting, your parents will receive a report from the Local Co-ordinator to let them know how you are settling in.
Basic Student Guardianship Fees 2017-18
|Annual Guardianship Fee||£780.00|
|Other charges (where applicable)|
|Holiday Guardianship Fee (per day)||£6.00|
|Family Accommodation (minimum charge 1.5 nights)|
|Scotland, London and surrounding counties||£45.00|
|All other areas||£40.00|
- Holiday Guardianship Fee is only charged to students who stay for the long holidays where most students return home and therefore no guardianship is normally charged.
- A clear term's notice of withdrawal must be given in writing or a term's fees paid in lieu.
If you have any further questions regarding our Basic Guardianship Service, please contact us
If you would like to apply for boarding school guardianship, you will need to create a WHG account. PLEASE CLICK HERE