WHG Guardianship Service - Principal Guardianship
This service gives parents the comfort to know that their child is being well looked after by a trained and experienced Local Co-ordinator, who is always close at hand for support. This means the student can focus on their studies and enjoy their experience in the UK.
So what's included?
- Weekly contact from your Local Co-ordinator
- Four pastoral reports during the year (Start of the year, December, April, July)
- Attendance at school functions, where needed eg. parent and teacher meetings
- Arrangement of transport and accommodation
- Emergency contact 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
What is not included?
Examples of additional costs charged to the expenses account:
- Transport costs
- WHG host family accommodation
- Pocket money
Before arriving in the UK you will be sent contact details of your Local Co-ordinator. Within your first two weeks, your Local Co-ordinator will meet you and remind you that if you need anything to contact them.
Principal Student Guardianship Fees 2017-18
|Annual Guardianship Fee||£1485.00|
|Other charges (where applicable)|
|Holiday Guardianship Fee(per day)||£6.00|
|Family Accommodation(minimum charge 1.5 nights)|
|Scotland, London and surrounding counties||£45.00|
|All other areas||£40.00|
- Holiday Guardianship Fee is only charged to students who stay for the long holidays where most students return home and therefore no guardianship is normally charged.
- A clear term's notice of withdrawal must be given in writing or a term's fees paid in lieu.
If you have any further questions regarding our Principal Guardianship Service, please contact us
If you would like to apply for boarding school guardianship, you will need to create a WHG account. PLEASE CLICK HERE
All fees include VAT ( Government tax) where applicable.